Name: Lake Apo
Location: Sitio Lawa, Guinuyoran, Valencia City
Features: Lake Apo in Sitio Lawa, Guinuyoran, Valencia City is a crater lake measuring 24 hectares with maximum depth of 26 meters. It is 11 km away from the Poblacion. Situated in 640 meters elevation, it is one of the cleanest lake in Region 10.
The serene lake resort is operated by a private businessman accountable of its good maintenance. Visitors Lodge can accommodate 40 persons. Its driftwood furniture and furnishings give the venue a country feel. Its green lawn makes a very romantic scenery. The overflowing crystal clear pool gives a soothing cool dip.
Picknicking on a floating cottage is one of the main activities in the lake. Kayaking and jetskiing can also be experienced with proper coordination.
Click here for more photos: LAKE APO: A QUICK GUIDE
HOW TO GET THERE
- From Poblacion, Valencia City--- go to Panadero Bakeshoppe at Guinuyoran Road and take a habalhabal direct to Sitio Lawa, Guinuyoran, Valencia City. Fare is P60 per head.
- From Dologon, Maramag--- take a habalhabal from Crossing Kisanday direct to Sitio Lawa. Fare is 100 per head.
SCHEDULE OF FEES:
- DAYTOUR PACKAGE--- P3,500 per group good for 15 pax inclusive of Floating Cottage, Horseback Riding and Kayaking facilities. Excess visitor will add P200. Bring your own food.
- OVERNIGHT TOUR PACKAGE--- P1,100 per head minimum of 5 pax inclusive of 2 meals. The resort can accommodate 40 pax.
- CAMPING--- Tent pitching costs P750 per night.
- NON-PACKAGED TOUR--- A Floating Cottage costs P220. Kayak rental is negotiable.
- JETSKI is available at P4,000 per hour.
CONTACT: Ate Belen (Caretaker) --- 0935-269-5643